NEUS Projects

Full Version: Fortune Feather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After running several tests with it, it seems that Fortune Feather is giving -way- too much resistance in some cases.

The tests that were done involved lightning, ice, and wind damage. The lightning and wind damage ended up with it giving 71%(Turning a 604.6 damage Overload into 284 damage with 43 RES and a 25% lightning weakness, with no equipment.) and 28% resistance(Turning a 197.6 damage Vydel into 89 damage with 43 RES and a 5% wind resist, no equipment again.), respectively. As for the ice damage, it seemed to be working fine, somehow, but that test was done with a 150% weakness (assuming the red letters stacked, which, it looked like they did).

I have no idea -how- it's getting these numbers or -why-, so, this is essentially a query to check if everything is functioning properly with it.

The most obvious issue is the prevalent 'resist' message even when the +10% wouldn't put them above 25% (which was noticeable with the Overload).
If they had Fortune Feather, did they perhaps have other Youkai whose passives could have affected something? Also Talents.
I think it would be a good idea to get more exact details on these test subjects, I.E.:

>What were the exact equipments they had on? (Try to include details such as properties and materials, if possible)
>What classes/skills did the test subject(s) have equipped?
>What was Apus' level?
>Did they max out any of the '-mancy' talents?

Giving any and all variables will help make a clearer picture to work with.