NEUS Projects

Full Version: Join Battle Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it stands, joining a fight in progress will cause you to join in with whatever setup you had at the end of the last fight you finished that session.

I.E. if you ended a fight at 4m, as an Evoker/GS or something, then swapped classes to say, Monk/GS, and tried to join a fight, you pop in at 4m with your evoker skills equipped.
This should be corrected.
This is still happening, with the same method of reproducing it.

To clarify, joining a battle in progress won't reflect any changes you made since the last time you entered a fight/relogged, so you can end up having say, ghost passives with the skills of an evoker and grand summoner.
Could someone test this and tell me what skills specifically are sticking? Screenshots of skill pool in class board and what shows up in an actual battle would be helpful.
Innates are what stick.

For testing, I used Evoker/Hexer, went into fight, fled, then joined a battle in progress after switching to Grand Summoner/Engineer.

[Image: 3e3b22b819.png]

[Image: 8b4200929e.png]

Those were from the same fight and on the same character, mind you.

And I also had the 8 item slots from engineer, while still having all the non-innate skills from Evoker/Hexer (active skills).

EDIT: Passives also seem to function from the classes you swap to prior to joining, as I could install the youkai in question. If I recall, though, active skills from the classes you have when joining wont apply. I'll probably test for that again need be.
Test this after the update. It should be fixed.