NEUS Projects

Full Version: Item Weight Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest we add a 'Weight' column to the items section. Some Usable and Battle items have item weights attached to them, but it can be very hard to see what's actually weighing you down. This can make it very tricky to diagnose what to remove from your inventory when you need to LE and drastically reduce your carry weight limit.
The weight listing would be a number, and probably go between 'Quantity' and 'Worth.'

A second possible suggestion is a new subsection for the inventory - 'Heavy' or something. Everything that has any amount of weight attached to it.

For clarification, I mean carry weight, and not an equipment item's battle weight.

EDIT: I've been told that stacks count as 1 weight, and that everything in Equip, Usable and Battle is included in this. It still would be nice if something was done to lessen the confusion surrounding item weight in general. I've played for a while and didn't really know this until someone told me explicitly.