NEUS Projects

Full Version: [Arena Combattants] More nonsense; some unfixed from before.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phew. Accidentally put it in suggestions instead of bugs. Yay for being able to delete your own threads!

EVOKER COMBATTANTS:

- Arena Evoker Sear only cinders the tile you are on, not the usual AoE. Posibly intended, but posting anyways.
- Arena Evoker Wind Slasher does literally nothing. No animation and no damage. (Helps offset how BS powerful they are, but obvious bug is obvious)

GHOST COMBATTANTS:

- Will spam Rebound despite no Claret call to heal with? Will also re-apply wraithguard while still active when outside attack range (Bad AI more than anything else.)
- Does not require Claret Call to use Ether Invitation! (Yes, they can repeatedly use EI on successive turns late in the fight. Brutal.)
- Combattant Ether Invitation MARKS with EI, to set up a second attack! (They can even EI - Rebound and EI again next turn.)
- Can consume and re-apply Claret Call instantly. No unmarkable phase.

ARBALEST COMBATTANTS:

- Will continuously re-apply Deadly Aim and Oil Chain when outide attack range (Moreso bad AI than a bug; but still exploitable.)
- I'm pretty sure one used reload accel twice between cannon skills, but consider this unconfirmed. I forgot to double check the chat log.

MONK COMBATTANTS:

- Their Ki seems out of whack. They'll cause Knockdown on turn 0, and then not activate the wind knockback on their gale attack the turn after they use aid. As I cannot see their Ki, myself, I cannot provide more details. It almost feels like they start with some Ki and have a toggle skill on whether they wish to spend it or not. Which, for the record, would be aweome for player monks. The toggle skill thing I mean. But this is getting off topic.

Misc:

- Not counting pre-20 opponents, I actually never see anything else but the above 4. Is this intentional?
I fixed the issues for Evokers and Ghosts. As for Arbalests, they shouldn't use Reload Accel unless they're reloading anymore, and as for Deadly Aim/Oil Chain, they shouldn't be using them unless they don't have them. However, I made it to where they will only use it as their 'first' action, so they won't just use them over and over instead of moving towards you.