NEUS Projects

Full Version: Bowdlerize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weapons mutated into Bows display the red text for accuracy, despite not having the hit penalty.

They also do not get the bonus range from Snipe, which I'm not entirely sure is intentional or not.

They also can't seem to make up their mind on Expertise usage - they use the original weapon type's Expertise for Battle Weight reduction, but Archery for determining if you're able to equip them or not.
I'm not sure which one is used for determining the bonus damage or critical, but this is probably common to all mutated weapons.
Weapons mutated into Bows also cannot be used as a main weapon for Arbalest skills.
Bugs have been fixed. I also adjusted the way the mutation into bows works; it now changes the attack skill to the Bow version, so it'll gain all of the range bonuses and such. They also gain 2 Range if they weren't originally a bow. This also means they will get the hit penalty in melee range.
How is Special Attack going to function with it?