NEUS Projects

Full Version: Fray is crazay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the enemy is standing on top of a voidgate while the void assassin uses Fray on them, instead of the enemy being targeted it automatically targets the voidgate causing it to go unstable and release the four bolts which will all hit the enemy causing obscenely high amounts of damage along with the damage done by the Fray, as if they were targeted.
The current behavior is better than "stand on this exploding thing and you're fine", at least.

On another note, if the user is standing on top of a frayed voidgate, they aren't touched by the projectiles, so they get no Void Energy.
Don't stand on a voidgate then. The bolts originate from the voidgate tile, so it makes sense that all of them are gonna smack you if you're prancing around on an enemy void assassin's void gate. Also, fray hits both the player and the voidgate when used in this manner, I believe.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=8251#p8251 Wrote:Kameron8 ยป Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm[/url]"]Don't stand on a voidgate then. The bolts originate from the voidgate tile, so it makes sense that all of them are gonna smack you if you're prancing around on an enemy void assassin's void gate. Also, fray hits both the player and the voidgate when used in this manner, I believe.
Is it supposed to hit both?
Well, I can see quite a few scenarios where this would be a problem. So now, if you're standing on a Voidgate when it would fire, you get knocked away from it.