NEUS Projects

Full Version: Multiple Level Up inconsistant.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot pinpoint what exactly happens, but as I was leveling up a new character with a brain food and two items that give +10% exp, I was leveling quite fast almost every battle.

When I got into a larger battle, I leveled up from 5- 8 but only received one stat growth despite it displaying otherwise.

I went from 10 str to the box popping up and saying I gained +1 to give me 12 but after closing out and going back to my character stats, I only had 11 str, not the twelve as displayed in the growth box.

Unfortunately, I leveled up twice again, but received the proper growths and stat reflections. So the issue wasn't present. I could not figure out why in one instance it 'skipped' a growth, but in another it applied correctly. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

--
no but thanks for the warning cara, I usually stick to arena 1-20 anyway after legend authoring
Went from 10-17 in the arena today, it seemed to go through fine. (Else my WIL would be atrocious, but I've missed only 1 gain...)
It's probably just a display error. Marking this as solved until such a time that it is found to not be one.