NEUS Projects

Full Version: The Eternal Struggle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ANrG3mK.png]

Title pretty much explains all.
Guess again. More details.
From the pictures, it looks like to me that he's stuck in the battle because his associates can't/won't attack the Corrupter while on the wall like that but the Corrupter won't move either even though it has finished him off.

Probably related to this bug. http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=1790
Yes, I figured that much out, but I'm more interested in knowing if that's the first move it made. (IE, if it's just not moving when it sits on a dense tile, or if it moves through dense tiles a few times but stops for some reason), and so on.
None of these things in Castles (i.e., Spatials, Barghests, etc; let alone any other dungeon) have ever moved through a dense tile at any point. You said in the other thread "flying monsters", yet Wings of Fire/Ravens/Winged Guardians don't act that way either. Should they be?
They became capable of flying through dense tiles a few updates ago. Flying enemies refer to any monster with the flier tag (ie, they're affected by the bow special attack).
Sorry to tell ya, but they didn't. Just led a Wings of Fire around a bush for about 50 rounds, around a rock for 30 rounds, and laughed as I confirmed that yes, Barghest and Corruptor have Flier tag (tested with Skyshot), but still don't move through walls or the jail bars in the Castles for 30-50 rounds on each of those. Reynes eventually got bored and blasted them down for me. Corruptors also did not move through boulders or bushes; unable to procure a Barghest in a testable environment. Also, all the Flier tagged monsters are moving around their allies, rather than through them.
Was this in a crazy dungeon?
Regular Castle 42, regular Forest 39, regular Goblin Tunnels 39.
Sorry, I mean this bug's OP specifically, with the enemies in the walls. Was it in a crazy dungeon?