NEUS Projects

Full Version: Wherego, life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bknAQNX.png]
I randomly got stuck in the battlefield of Hugo's fight. I assume it was because I spam clicked the arrows to advance through dialogue, and it ended up creating multiple overlays of Ashe's portrait. It's possible to walk around in it and stand above Hugo, but clicking the arrows to continue Ashe's speech does nothing and it's not possible to get out without a ban, to my knowledge.

UPDATE: Being booted seems to have caused a 'battleception'.

[Image: W57EoXn.png]
[Image: gLfAzhN.png]

Nothing happens if you click the battle indicator in the second image though.
That's odd... Can you reproduce this?
Spam clicking through the dialogue given will cause this, like the OP said. Doing it in the initial set of dialogue when the battle is about to start will cause multiple Ashes to be spawned.

[Image: 56cfdf964c.png]

Then, when you complete the fight, and spam click through the dialogue produced from that, this happens.

[Image: f572618115.png]

Clicking through as fast as you can will reproduce this. In that picture, like in the OP, I can walk around freely and what not, and the only escape is reboot/a ban.

UPDATE: Relogging will get you out, who knew.
As long as you aren't in a battle, relogging should return you to your last known location, yes. Still, I thought I had some click spam prevention in place to avoid this already, but I guess not. I'll look into it.
This shouldn't be happening anymore.