NEUS Projects

Full Version: Staring Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you happen to be in a fight against an enemy team compromised of only un-aggro'd Critters, and disconnect (and cause your turn to be skipped), the rounds will cycle repeatedly, as one could expect.

Then, if you reconnect...no one will have the turn, thus the fight cannot end.

(Personally I'd suggest critters just waking up after 5 rounds or so to alleviate this, but, this could happen in Spacey dungeons where enemies consider the player(s) too far to take their turn, causing a similar situation of turn-skipping that -could- lead to the same issue).
How do you mean, 'no one will have the turn'? If the fight is prolonged for too long the game should start damaging you while you're disconnected.
As in, similar to the chain-reactive armor bug I reported before, the fight will come to a halt, and the next turn will never start. (I.E. when I reconnected, I had 0m, and couldn't take any actions, and the turn indicator wasn't on either me or the critter.)

I wasn't aware of that fail-safe until now, actually. How long does it take to happen?
30 turns or so, I think.