NEUS Projects

Full Version: Player dungeons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I already suggested this on the old forums and I'd like to bump the idea.

The gist of it is that let's say a special discer, or something along the lines would add another set of tools to the house owner, giving them the ability to spawn monsters/trigger monster encounters for visitors in their home. Why, you ask? Not only that this would be an amazing tool for player-made events, it would also open up many other RP opportunities, otherwise impossible in the current systém where only possible combat with monsters is in dungeons, or in the arena.

Before anything about possible exploiting for gear/exp/murai is said, such rewards are completely unnecesary, as the main point of this is RP.

With this, one could prepare. .. let's say, a nice event where a group would go attack a tower of a mad wizard/scientist. . . assault on locations with hired goons for protection. . .but also custom dungeons. As we already have furniture you can store items in, one could even organize a nice dungeon with a reward in the end. . . .

Handy but UNNECESARY tools would be :
Possibility to send a house/floor wide message - For narration
Additional options such as level, miniboss status and such on monster roster. . .
Tiles that would trigger said encounters and modifiable percentage of likelyhood of triggering. . .

And surely many more.
Would probably end up being added as a Donation thing, but I still would like to see it.
Yeah I'm behind this, it'd be pretty nice to have.
I remember this topic from before--and I'll say it again, I would love something like this.

The biggest thing I'd want out of these is being able to customize the enemies.
Perhaps we could also use custom icons for monsters?
Custom icons are not going to be a thing, I can assure you of that.
am for this
very for this
10 / 10, would build. Just call me Lexy the Dungeon Mistress
Custom Icons (With GM approval) would be nice. But, again, probably not.
Sounds kewl. But there should be a limit as to how many monsters you can place.
Pages: 1 2