NEUS Projects

Full Version: Beyond Repair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find out how this happens but it ruins weapons. Basically a weapon will be upgraded, customized and etc, but it'll be labeled as a different power in the equipment selection and in inventory. It's usually lower than the actual power and sometimes base. Never seen it go above its real power but you never know. It just seems to happen somehow. In the weapon's window it says other wise but it says and acts differently in the equipment slots and inventory. So far it breaks the weapons as attacks uses the bugged power and not the actual power. I've seen this a lot but I didn't think it'll be using the bugged power until I tested it a bit.

Check your weapons everyone.

[Image: v8N2OnD.png]
I've heard the bug has always been visual with guns. [nope] But apparently it actually lowers the power now. [/nope]

Nevermind the second part. Bonus power works a little different for guns, I think.
I see. Well the power is still a little weird in displaying, not sure if it's intended to be with the different way for guns. It's a feature I guess.
Because gun upgrades are distributed across multiple shots instead of per shot (aka the big reason guns could not be upgraded at all for like ever due to balance) it actually makes perfect sense to see the base power in the menu and the total power in the window where you can mouseover, IMO. Especially for something ike the Spirit hunter with 4 shots, it could look ike you're doing a lot less than you should, since 4 shots with +6 bonus power = +1.5 per shot, really.

Of course, I totally see how this could confuse some people and some more concrete in-game explanation could be nice since not everyone mouses over "about guns" anymore.