NEUS Projects

Full Version: These aren't my fists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Mixed Martial Arts to use Fist skills results in it using whatever your main-hand weapon is, instead of your bare fists.
I noticed that too, but I looks like it still takes the damage from your bare fist. I noticed that with testing the increase of damage with the Empty palm skill and fist weapon talent.

So it only takes your main hands weapons name? Pretty sure it works like this, didn´t test with actual fist weapons thou.
I used Geldoren with a tome.
Should be using bare fists. Geldoren might be bugged since it functions differently.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=10985#p10985 Wrote:Shujin » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:38 pm[/url]"]I noticed that too, but I looks like it still takes the damage from your bare fist. I noticed that with testing the increase of damage with the Empty palm skill and fist weapon talent.

So it only takes your main hands weapons name? Pretty sure it works like this, didn´t test with actual fist weapons thou.

If this is the case, I love it and would not want it changed. The name "bare fists" doesn't even "fit" a lot of the time because of things like gauntlets or claws. In a way, it allows you to rename the "fists" to something more fitting (Example: A Duelist/MA Shaitan or Lupine whose sword is renamed as claws, so it looks like everything they do is swipes) and I can't be the only one who finds it absurd that butterflies/ seeker flames attack with "bare fists," aka "I wish being unarmed was renameable."
I'd much rather MMA use the name of your hand slot item (if you have one), and otherwise Bare Fists.

But yes, Geldoren is definitely bugged. I punched someone with a tome, so..
Geldoren's error has been corrected.