NEUS Projects

Full Version: Dungeoning Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, when dungeoning, can we get some sorta message that says something along the lines of "There doesen't seem to be any more monsters on this floor." When the last battle with enemies is over on that floor? And when you enter that floor it repeats it.
[Image: GHIeFOH.png]

Something similar was already suggested, but we really need something like this. An indicator as to what floor you're currently on would also be nice. I exited the first floor of a dungeon once to confirm that it was the first floor (I like to work from the bottom floor up to ensure maximum efficiency in case time constraints arise, and there are a good number of people who do the same), only to result in the dungeon vanishing instantly due to a time tick. Not a fun experience.
Why this hasn't been added is my real question here. But then I remember poor Dev was busy with Class updates-- Well, now he has no escape, monster counter per floor, please.
Okay.