NEUS Projects

Full Version: Click Move Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you click a green tile in combat during your move, you can then move from there your full movement (within your original positioning). This can lead to things like madchopping after having moved 30 squares...

Which people have been kind of abusing and is another reason Madchop nerf when (or their thunder hooves)
Mad chop/thunderhooves is limited to 12 squares max, but this does cause problems for tanks with a cap of 9mv
I didn't understand a word of that. Maybe screenshots would help.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11787#p11787 Wrote:Neus ยป Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:04 pm[/url]"]I didn't understand a word of that. Maybe screenshots would help.

I don't have a screenshot, but to explain:

Imagine a target is 6 squares away. You can exploit this to count as having moved 12 squares by zig-zagging, People are exploiting this rampantly, and it's painful to sit around waiting for them to make it work (because it can be finicky.) Ordinary movement generally takes you there more directly without excessive nonsense.
To explain further, this is done by first clicking an available tile -once- then using the arrow keys instead to continue the movement beyond what would normally be allowed.
After doing a little bit of testing, I've found what I believe to be the method.

1. Click anywhere you want to on the map. The farther away, the better.
2. Move up to your Movement squares away from this click point, allowing you to charge up movement-based skills.
Extra Note: If you go -above- your movement, the game realizes what you did wrong, and will automatically correct you back to your original path. You can also move backwards from your clicked movement, giving you extra squares.

This allows you do to many, many stupid things.

http://i.imgur.com/kvHS4n8.gif
I made some adjustments, let me know if this issue is fixed when the update hits. If it is, mark the topic as solved. Thanks!