NEUS Projects

Full Version: Fixing the IP Address block?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I actually have no idea how many other players have this issue, where they actually play the game with someone in their house, and they can't trade ANYTHING to each other, because it supposedly infringes on the 'twinking rule', even if you're ICly offering them something along the lines of food, or a low-rated weapon that will help them along, or handing them crafting materials, so that they could ICly make you something as like a work order or something like that..

I myself have actually been teaming up with my girlfriend on SL2 while in the same house, and the only thing we can't seem to do is trade at all, whether it be a small amount of murai (less than 50* the receiving character's level), to a few pieces of food. Is there any way this rule could possibly be changed a little, to at least allow people with the same IP address to at least be able to pass usable food items to one another?

I have no idea if I worded this wrong or not. If I did, I'm so sorry ;w;'
I'll see what I can do.