NEUS Projects

Full Version: Rogue Skill - Trap Master
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A crafty rogue must always be prepared to take advantage of a situation, you've learned to carry around a larger variety of traps that can be deployed quickly.

Rank 1: Allows you to carry and deploy Bear Traps with varying degrees of abilities during combat which benefit from other trap support skills.

Rank 2: Allows you to carry and deploy Combat Pit Traps* with varying degrees of abilities during combat. Increase Trap skill Deploy range.

Ranks 3 to X: Increases to Damage and Deploy Range of traps deployed using this skill. (I do not know a good balance for those, so i'm not attempting)

* As is obvious, it doesn't make sense for a normal 'pit trap' to be deployed mid-battle, so as part of this suggestion, i add that Combat Pit Traps be craft-able with the recipe of an existing pit trap, and a craft material that could represent Earth Magic to create a pit, maybe a Geode which currently has the description of Earthen Power.