NEUS Projects

Full Version: Vanishing ..yet again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think i solved the vanishing shopkeep mystery, as i know exactly what i remember doing and my shopkeep is vanished it isn't not in inv or on the stall where it was in cellsvitch beside blue and yellow goods you see i set it down a bout 7 hrs or so ago payed for the stall and set it down as usuall for 2 days ic time well i placed it down and two days icly went past and i think what may be causing it is that it returned to my inv at the exact time the reboot took affect i am probabally sure that is the case and may in a void somewhere Key name Anna Puma Char name Nibaki yuisen Shop name Nibaki's custom shop . I really dont want the asagos for another shop as this is the second time it has happened to me as i feel it may happen again and to prevent this mess from happening again ill just not get a shopkeep and post my shop on the forum boards for custom parts and sell them that way .
Interesting. I made an adjustment that might help; it'll prevent the game from returning shopkeepers after a certain point before the reboot.