NEUS Projects

Full Version: A Poster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All across Sigrogana, one would find multiple copies of this poster tacked at various locations, each with a large seal of the Sigrogana Guards to verify its authenticity.

Quote:
CALLING ALL ADVENTURERS

We are all aware of the recent swarms of Undead that have attacked the Badlands Arena on a basis. Due to the damages wrought from these attacks, and no substantial clues on the perpetrator, we will be performing a number of raids very soon, in order to find or figure out who's behind this massive use of Necromancy.

We invite all who are able to join us on these raids. Those who help out well enough may receive a reward for their contributions to both the raids and aiding the Empire against this unknown evil.

For those interested, keep an ear out for when we make the call for raid preparation.

OOC INFO:
This event (which is part of the same storyline as 'Nights of the Dead') will take place sometime on Saturday, likely either in the morning/afternoon or at night. Should that fail, the event will occur Monday afternoon.

If you want, you may respond to this topic with OOC information on which character you're planning on taking part in this with, as well as your availability for the aforementioned days. I cannot change the schedule too much to accommodate absolutely everyone, but minor adjustments are possible.
OOC Response
I'll be attending on the Minstrel if I'm able to. Anytime except Saturday morning would be great for me, due to work (if exacts are needed I'll be home by 2 PM if all goes well)- I'd for-sure enjoy to continue taking part in the event series. But ultimately I'd suggest keeping it at the same time it has been (which seems to be around 6-7 PM Eastern Timezone?) unless a majority speaks up asking for another time.

*shrug* But that's just my two murai. *shot for god awful saying*
OOC Response:

Zacharia takes the stage.

I'll be available whenever. Just msg me on skype.
Shivania van Fenrir would take part in this aswell.

I guess I am available all day aswell, since I do not know the time differnce between us, just hit my on skype.
Vhoko, a blue shaitan. All day availability.
Lystra Quintus will report.
Saturday all day.
Do svidaniya comrades.
And what's a zombie raid without the sacrifice?
Of course 'Soramuel' Rodrigues will be in.
I'll probably join in as Hanyuu Fujisaki, the Elegant Desperado. available all day but some forewarning would be nice as heck
I'm up for it with Princess Ezra. [strike]Promise I won't break his arm again.[/strike]
Just have someone shoot me a message a few minutes before shit goes down. You all know I have no life.
Tonight, Herr Romek joins the hunt. (if I'm not busy night fishing for catfish, heh)
Pages: 1 2