NEUS Projects

Full Version: Livin' on a Prayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pray when its 'mini sanctuary' effect happens, literally kills your previous sanctuary for a smaller one, can we get that to not happen? It's a little annoying for your good sanctuary to be ruined by an okay one.
the Pray Sanctuary is worse in defensive stats too, please.
While we're at it, it can also kill your Pacifist Boon via level 2 brighten.

Could... pray just maybe not be downright detrimental? I mean, 5 SP, 6+ Momentum...
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13326#p13326 Wrote:Ranylyn ยป Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:10 pm[/url]"]While we're at it, it can also kill your Pacifist Boon via level 2 brighten.

Could... pray just maybe not be downright detrimental? I mean, 5 SP, 6+ Momentum...

But the whole point of pray is that you ignore all other actions you could take, and put you whole trust into the gods that you'll be rewarded... So the 6 momentum and 5 sp needed is acceptable, but giving us boons that are worse than boons from our previous casted abilities is kinda odd... "Here, my most faithful one, have a bit of my assistance, it's not as good as what you had up but have faith in me..."
Pray should no longer trigger the sanctuary effect if you already have a sanctuary active.