NEUS Projects

Full Version: A Call to Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Across Sigrogana, the word is being spread-- the Lair of the Necromancer, who has sent hordes of undead to the Arena in the past, has finally been located. While the villain tries to rest, they say, the Guards will look for as many adventurers as possible to get into the Necromancer's Lair and bring down this recent evil once and for all. To those who inquire, the Guards have specified a certain time where this final raid will commence.

OOC INFO
This should be the final part of the Nights of the Dead/The Necromancer storyline. This time, any number of characters (perferably enough to fit in groups of four without spilling over) can jump in! This event will commence sometime before next Sunday (see: 5/1) afternoon, and I cannot give a specific hour at this time, so please refrain from asking. (I will try to get a specific hour when the time draws near and announce it) If you want to further ensure your spot in this final event of the plotline, feel free to post with info on who's going in and if you have a specific timeframe.

....Also, be aware that participating characters CAN obtain injuries from this event.
Herr Romek should be free Sunday evening. I'll message you in advance if that isn't the case.
Count me in, as always.

[Image: EfttlOr.png]
OOC
Seeing this through the end with the same character I've used from previous events in the Storyline.

As long as it's Sunday, I should be available throughout the day- if for whatever reason it happens prior to then I'll be available daily after 3 PM Est.
Welp, time to be medical and keep people from losing limbs. Fraener is in.
Xas Jagar is gonna be participating in this one. Should be available Sunday Evening.
OOC INFO
Quote:Due to a few unfortunate issues, this event will be delayed for a time until everything is ready, or one week later than the date this was posted on, whichever comes first. (When I say one week, I mean up to a week, not Dev's version of a deadline)
Zacharia is in to help if he can.

You know; if Chaos actually messages me on skype. I'll get Koonai to msg me
heck yeah sigma's coming back for round two
heck yeah i'm a nobody with no life or prior engagements
OOC INFO
Quote:I really hate to do this, but the event will not happen tomorrow either. This is due to two reasons:
1. Life happened, and I will be largely unavailable on Sunday.
2. There are some players that have finals looming over their heads, and while I'm not going to delay it too long for that, it would be better for them to focus on what the first week of May brings.

That being said, next Sunday is the absolute last date for the event. If that Sunday doesn't work, I'll make it happen earlier.
Pages: 1 2