NEUS Projects

Full Version: Hundred Crackin' Arrows! [Crash Potion-fu]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mAFW0Dc.png]

So, why not bows too?! Guns would be way too much so, no. But bows could make some PvE use of it.
Just a small one, so go wild on the 'why nots'.
Yeh, why da fuk not? What's the worst that could happen?
Considering how this can be applied on other situations, I would like to never see this be a thing. Bows have plenty of range to begin with.

The only way I could see this being somewhat bearable is if their Accuracy debuff is increased by x amount of squares in correlation to how much more range the potion gives them (granted apparently some skills Arbalest have disregard that debuff to begin with, from what* recent chatter on OOC dictates - have yet to confirm this for myself so take it with a grain of your favorite sodium chloride).

Edit: Marked a spot where I saw a typo and fixed it with an asterisk, in case of anyone wondering why my post doesn't match Egil's quote.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13500#p13500 Wrote:Exxy ยป Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:07 pm[/url]"]Considering how this can be applied on other situations, I would like to never see this be a thing. Bows have plenty of range to begin with.

The only way I could see this being somewhat bearable is if their Accuracy debuff is increased by x amount of squares in correlation to how much more range the potion gives them (granted apparently some skills Arbalest have disregard that debuff to begin with, from recent chatter on OOC dictates - have yet to confirm this for myself so take it with a grain of your favorite sodium chloride).

This. Bows reach much farther than guns because of Longdraw + Gust Arrows.
Ranged weapons have enough going for them without needing Crash potions, I think.