NEUS Projects

Full Version: The Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The grind is awful. Why not spice things up at the arena? I mean, if the game is more about RP and less about grinding for a mind numbingly long time to get decent stats to partake in the PVP meta.. Why not allow for the Arena to give full XP all the time? Hell, even having it at 10% LESS XP than outside of it is good, especially if it provides no benefit that dungeoning does. Dungeoning actually allows you (at all levels) the great benefit of huge amounts of item and gold generation, whilst the arena wouldn't provide even that.

If that's not a suitable idea, then here's another.

Add an option to the arena that lets you choose a "day" method for your fight. For the low price of PARTY LEADER LEVEL*2*PARTY SIZE (1-4), you can choose a 'day'. Training day costs this much per fight.
I actually like the second idea. Due to my lesser understanding of the first one. But choosing one of the two days could help people stay at Arena all day. With the cost of actually making the entire game deserted except for that one particular map.
Pretty sure that they're either grinding in a dungeon, or they're getting #TheGrind done faster at the arena with less extra bonus.

So either way. People win, and we get a new money sink.
Given the addition of 10* and such, I think non-training day arena could use an exp increase, sure.
+1