NEUS Projects

Full Version: Divine Disappointment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently building a character in which divine Judgement would be a useful tactic to have, however it's come to my attention it does not flip defense/res for faith when taking light damage as it says it does

Through testing the light res is negated, however the main benefit is not in affect in the slightest, tested upon Kilawa on his character Kal, he took 52 damage before, and 54 damage after the invocation, he has 6 faith and 14 defense. Which means it negated the light resistance and flopped on flipping faith for defense for my attack with my Setsuna, a pure light sword.
It does flip res/fai for priest spells and curate spells(including solar lance), thats it, it'd be somewhat broken otherwise.(hellooooooo Apodis)
Quote:For 5 rounds, that enemy's Faith is used instead of Defense or Resistance when determining Protection from Mercalan domain spells.

So yeah.
The status itself claims "When taking light damage"
I think that's an error with the status and not the skill then.
Since this is an issue with the status description and not the skill, I've corrected the status description so it is accurate.