NEUS Projects

Full Version: Quaking Cyclone Spear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, when you're enchanted with Garlen via Venus badge while using the Cyclone Spear Skill, the only change that takes place is earth damage being dealt instead of wind.
I don't know if this is intentional for this to be, but correct me if I'm wrong, Garlen usually inflicts Magnetized LV? I think it should do so with Cyclone Spear, too.

Cyclone Spear when enchanted with Redgull gains a critical chance + lightning damage
Cyclone Spear when enchanted with Nerhaven creates fire cinders + fire damage
Cyclone Spear when enchanted with Talyvd pulls all targets in range directly to the thrown spear + keeping wind damage
Cyclone Spear when enchanted with Kraken creates ice sheets + ice damage
Cyclone Spear when enchanted with Galren does earth damage -- That's it.

.. Thoughts on it actually having its proper effect, or something else?
Magnetized doesn't sound useful. Make it reduce Move by 3---
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13932#p13932 Wrote:Egil » Mon May 23, 2016 11:49 pm[/url]"]Magnetized doesn't sound useful. Make it reduce Move by 3---
That sounds a little overbearing! I like Magnetized better, since its an auto-hit and will increase your hit chance on your opponent when you damage them!
Actually. It's probably doing more than just earth damage.

Compare the damage with and without the badge. If I recall correctly from an old, OLD post of Dev's about something like Quaking Peddling Wheel... It increases the damage you do by like.. 2*rank of the skill. Test it out with and without it against some jammers in the cavern.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13934#p13934 Wrote:Rendar » Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 am[/url]"]Actually. It's probably doing more than just earth damage.

Compare the damage with and without the badge. If I recall correctly from an old, OLD post of Dev's about something like Quaking Peddling Wheel... It increases the damage you do by like.. 2*rank of the skill. Test it out with and without it against some jammers in the cavern.

Hmm.. It seems you're right.
Quaking Cyclone Spear did 123 damage on a jammer with 3 DEF, and regular Cyclone Spear did 112 on a jammer with 3 DEF.... There's a slight difference.

Sheesh, I guess this post is irrelevant. Sorry.
[strike]I thought the Quaking version ignored knockback resistances?[/strike]

Edit @Derg: Amazing.
It does different things for different skills.

In places where knockdown or Ignoring KB isn't plausible, you just get to flat out do 1+(RANK*2) damage apparently.