NEUS Projects

Full Version: Superiority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Superiority isn't causing a STR/WIL penalty when facing an enemy in 1 range, and it doesn't seem to (as in the hit forecast doesn't account for the penalty if it's even there) apply the hit penalty when not facing.
How'd you test this? What levels were the two test subjects?
Both characters used were level 60 in all tests I did.

First test I checked hit and attacked the Zeran from the front, then the back. Other than the flanking bonus, hit was unchanged, and damage remained the same. (The attacker used a desert wind as an evo/hexer) This told me it was likely no STR/WIL penalty was being applied nor the hit penalty. I also checked the not Zeran's stats when the penalty to str/will should've been there, and I saw nothing. (They were in 1-range and in front of the Zeran)

Second test I dropped my Zeran from 40 San to 0, and got hit by a basic attack from someone after testing the damage at 40 SAN. Both numbers were the same, telling me they aren't getting a bonus to their Armor. It's likely they also arent getting Magic Armor from Superiority either, but I don't recall if I did the same test for that.

If that information doesn't suffice I'll check it again.
[Image: d500a3a8e5.jpg]

So yeah I also tested it on a level 5 Glykin with no results and some level 37 Vorpal Rabbits with no visible results(I did not bother comparing damage dealt or seeing if I could go into full detail mode on the battle to see if there hit rate was affected but examining them did not change their Will and Strength) It just flat out does not seem to work at all. As near as I can tell. (Its not visible in the picture but I switch dice to yellow for the hit test)
This should be corrected.