NEUS Projects

Full Version: More Dungeon Modifiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cramped: More walls are spawned on each floor, making 'rooms' smaller and 'mazes' more common; additionally, battle maps have significantly less space to move around in. (Incompatible with "Spacey&quotWink

Greedy: Doubles all Mura gained from battles; chests and the Spatial Core provide Mura when opened. Weapons lose 1 durability when used for an attack (stacks with normal durability loss), and the Death Penalty will take away all Mura and twice as many items. (Incompatible with "Merciful&quotWink

Merciful: The Death Penalty does not apply, and weapons regain 2 Durability at the end of each battle. Players gain no Mura from battles, and Chests do not spawn. (Incompatible with "Greedy&quotWink

Champion's: Battles only contain a single enemy that's significantly buffed and counts as several monsters when rewarding EXP. (Incompatible with "Crazy&quotWink

Ancient: Chests, Enemies and the Spatial Core are more likely to drop better items. Dungeon Events are more likely to happen. Chests and Doors are harder to (disarm and) unlock, and the Spatial Core fight is much more difficult.

Elite: The dungeon has fewer floors. Encounters will always contain a Boss monster, and the Spatial Core fight consists solely of Boss monsters. (Suggested to appear on Dungeons level 45 or higher)

Mineral: More Woodpiles and Ore Deposits are spawned. Cave-Ins are more likely to happen. Only a few patrols and chests are spawned.
We, are the Champions, my friend.

...So yes, I like.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1357#p1357 Wrote:Chaos ยป Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:20 am[/url]"]Elite: The dungeon has fewer floors. Encounters will always contain a Boss monster, and the Spatial Core fight consists solely of Boss monsters. (Suggested to appear on Dungeons level 45 or higher)

Yes please, I like this. Core fights against 7 Bandit Leaders,
or 5 Alraunes! Or even mix and match boss types from other
dungeon themes. An Alraune and her Bandit Leader harem,
or a pair of Gigas Rexes that were reanimated by the Spatial
Ravagers to serve as shock troops.
all of my yes
pls pls
These sound nice, it'd get me to grind more often.
I like some of these, could be interesting.