NEUS Projects

Full Version: I'M TOO TIRED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, with Physical and Mental stamina being on the low and low, a lot of things pretty much instantly drain you. Like having 42 vitality and trying to dig up the 17th hole, and you just can't because your weak noodly arms are too noodly.

Can things that take up PHYS and MENT stamina get checked up on? There are currently too many things (and too many imprecise numbers) for me to check on my own as compared to someone with the actual code.
This forum is meant to address specific concerns, not concerns of what might be a concern; please stop making vague topics. Also, the point of the physical stamina system is to prevent spamming physical activities like these and help curb trolling/general vandalizing of the landscape.

That said, I've adjusted the base amounts of each one to 50 + respective base stats. This should make it a bit more accessible now that stats are lower, especially for low level characters.