NEUS Projects

Full Version: [SPOILER] Glitched AF Story Fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After someone sparked my interest on whether or not Ashe was bugged (their issue was whenever they would try to talk to her no dialog would appear and they would "freeze&quotWink, I went to test it for myself. The following is a recollection of those events:

I was going to fight Seto with Ashe, when (I shit you not), I double-instanced the fight after they finished dialog -> lost the first by default -> was thrown into the 2nd (with 6k murai lost) with a black screen -> and relogged into the 2nd fight with a black screen.

I have no way to reliably reproduce this at the present but I know -SOMETHING- is horribly borked.

Edit: I also noticed my timer run significantly faster than normal.... will be crying in a corner now, bai. Q_Q

My real guess is that it's the timer from the first battle I queued.

First screenshot:

[Image: d49390ed4e6c44d19ed5af070bcacdf1.png]

Second:

[Image: 5f5a4b685d274d2b9b74edc5282f7124.png]

Third:

[Image: 60da91cb98d34defb1c9167fec0ac2c6.png]
This happened to me in testing but I changed some stuff around that will hopefully prevent it, let me know if you manage to reproduce it in the next version.