NEUS Projects

Full Version: Akimbo buff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the changes to Defense and guns no longer being armor piercing, should akimbo get a buffed to compensate since pistols have little else going for them. I was leaning toward making Akimbo have 25% of gun scaling instead of just zero scaling apply to extra shots.
25% of scaling doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, no.
Let's focus on getting guns fixed (assuming they're still borked) or re-balanced if needed before we skip to changing the skills to fit the existing specs, please.

EDIT: I also thought they were only effected by Defense, not Defense and Armour values?
Yeah I had a post about this same thing elsewhere, but people don't look in Beta, apparently. So I moved to here. It had a lot more to it including the note that I am making this post to get conversation going on the matter in preparation for guns not being bugged. Which is, hopefully, Soon™.

On the armor piercing bit, misnomer. I should have said defense piercing. I have no idea how they interact with defense currently.
Guns ignore armor but are still affected by Phys Def.
Yeah that's what I thought. In other words you can build against them without items.