NEUS Projects

Full Version: Nerf of Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get a certain debuff for when someone uses Armor of Eyes and Staff of Eyes on the same time?

Debuff being:
'Too many eyes' - Having so many eyes around you made your space perception decrease drastically! You suffer -50% max Hit. (Maybe -25% Evade)
I rather see the effect of one or the other get halved/nullified partially... If we're really going to discuss this.

EDIT: I'd like to see a chance of the item's effects not take place based on (SoE's UL + Armour of Eyes' UL / 100), for both.... ONLY when paired.
Making these two items actively interfere with one another will be the first time we've actively hindered items working together.

This is also not exactly needed, its +19 hit from AoE and +24 hit from SoE. -50% max hit would completely gimp people. Have you seen what trying to shoot someone is like in melee with a bow? It's fucking awful. -25% max evade is exactly the same way.

You want to nerf this combo? Start with Staff of Eye's being horrendously OP and giving a ton of bonus to hit whilst also having an overwhelming amount of base hit itself.
I'd rather one of those not give hit at all, what do you guys think? Which shouldn't give hit, Armor or Staff?

My personal opinion? The staff shouldn't give hit, because it's a staff. Armor atleast is linked to your body, in a sense. And you can make better use of the eyes. But the staff? It's just an overgrown tree according to the description.
I could be fine with the staff losing it's +HIT. It already has abnormally high HIT anyways, giving it another +24 just makes it have like.. 140~ base hit on it which isn't okay. It also has one of the strongest effects on a weapon in the game, giving +12% dmg from all sources from everyone.

This is kinddddddddddddaaaaaa OP, especially since it stacks (and goes well with the duelist class) with such things like Claret Call, Absolute Death, Hunted, etc.
I'd like to see a chance of the item's effects not take place based on (SoE's UL + Armour of Eyes' UL / 100), for both.... ONLY when paired.

Probably nulling the staff's hit bonus entirely when paired. *shrug*
I wish the hit didn't apply to other weapons but the staff. With +hit parts it's almost impossible to miss with the thing, and just casually tossing bloodhunt on your other weapon usually takes care of the problem with minimal effort. Getting 24 hit on all of your other stuff just makes it less likely you'll have to bother slapping them around with a staff or autohits ahead of time. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the strength scaling on it dropped a bit, either.
I'd say increase the SoE's base weight to 14 or 15 (currently its like.. 8?) so it doesn't gain the effect of Fitting Form for free (another +20 hit), also making the +24 hit only apply to the staff, or just make it UL/2. As of now, all you need is a wooden pole for Fitting Form requirements and you can just pair it with bloodborne for even more hit.
Not so sure about the AoE right now, but I'd be for removing +19 hit entirely and having flanking bonuses and maybe crit damage reduced by UL or something.