NEUS Projects

Full Version: Vorpless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's technically not a bug but I consider it one.

Vorpal ignores a flat amount of defense, due to the way defense works as a percent this doesn't truly 'ignore defense' does it?
yeah at his point it probably be best to change vorpal to ignore Magic/Defense/Armor depending on the weapon.
I think it'd be a really weak enchant if it simply ignored Armor/magic armor, considering how low Armor/Magic armor is in general, there's probably another way involving math to get it to simulate the way it worked before.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:yeah at his point it probably be best to change vorpal to ignore Magic/Defense/Armor depending on the weapon.

As far as the description goes, Vorpal most certainly does not ignore defense now with the Great Reckoning changes. So unless we're told otherwise, it's a bug.
what I meant was that vorpal would ignore all defense% all armor, all Resistance, All magic armor.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:what I meant was that vorpal would ignore all defense% all armor, all Resistance, All magic armor.

Because that's not over-powered at all. Can't really agree with the OP either.
No, let's ask Dev for something better: Clarification.

What does exactly Vorpal enchant should do now in this new system?

Add Scaled enemy DEF to the hit (pseudo-ignore), or ignore enemy's Physical Damage Reduction when attacking?
This is NOT a balance fu.
I would request it be moved... or wait until an annoyed someone moves it.
Make a thread yourself when this issue is solved.
Pages: 1 2