NEUS Projects

Full Version: Spell Snatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In fixing Snatch Spell, you appear to have broken Spell Snatch.

Currently you cannot steal any spells and get no notification of anything. Debug or otherwise.

1) Use Spell Snatch on target
2) You waste M
3) No message, no debug readout, nothing

Snatch Spell still works.
This is still a problem. Snatch Spell also usually seems to let spells through.
Bump. Entire class theme is still invalidated by this bug.
FIX THIS NOW
please, this has been broken and unusable for a month
... Can you please fix this?
You know I've been busy with GR part 2. You have nothing new to contribute to the topic, but you bump it anyway. Even if I fixed it two weeks ago you wouldn't see the fix on live yet. All bumping the topic does is annoy me; I will get to it, rest assured.

Please do not bump bug reports unless you have new information pertaining to the bug or I ask you to personally.
sorry
Although my post was before the GR Part 2 Beta went up and when it was well off the first page, I'd still like to apologize since... it was only the day before. I was hoping it would be fixed in time for Beta Testing, due to the talent system changes. Things like Final Flare + Emergency Repairs (since Snatch Spell can be frustrating to work with several times per test of something,) the -mancies, etc. I unfortunately bumped it too late. There's zero reason to update live when the GR Part 2 IS the next update, and it'd actually just overcomplicate things. We'd both much rather you focus on what's next than juggle some kind of backwards-support nonsense, I'm sure.

So yeah, sorry, Dev.
No harm done, I just want people to understand how it feels from my point of view.

I added a message to the 'not a valid spellthief target', so please test this in the beta version and see what happens.
Pages: 1 2