NEUS Projects

Full Version: [SP ATK; Axes]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Widespin does not reduce your hit by 10% like it says. The first attack was a normal attack, the second was widespin.

Séirina Viatolé's turn.
Séirina Viatolé: Devil Slayer Scythe (31 Power)
Hit: 111%
Dmg: 46
Crit: 21%
Séirina Viatolé attacks Bandit Gunman with Devil Slayer Scythe and hits them!
Bandit Gunman takes 52 Slash damage.
Bandit Gunman takes 10 Ice damage.
Séirina Viatolé's turn.
Séirina Viatolé: Devil Slayer Scythe (31 Power)
Hit: 111%
Dmg: 46
Crit: 21%
Séirina Viatolé attacks Bandit Gunman with Devil Slayer Scythe and hits them!
Bandit Gunman takes 52 Slash damage.
Bandit Gunman takes 10 Ice damage.
Bandit Gunman takes 10 Fire damage.
It might not just be applying towards the uh. Hit forecast. A few things don't do that as well, so yeah.
The hit forecast doesn't take everything into account, namely percentage reductions or boosts to Hit given via an active skill.
Confirming: I've missed a 101% Widespin and a 107% Headshot. Both are -10% Hit.

I have no screnshots as proof, however. And with the BW system, there's no way in hell I can replicate the widespin numbers now. And my gunners have much higher hit than that, now. It was earlier on.

I know this sounds absurd. "Pfft, you still missed a 97% chance? As if!" Well, funny story: I AM the guy who provided a screenshot of a 114% miss a few months back (Context: Spectre cloak evasion was not displaying correctly.) Yes, my luck really is that bad. And missing a 97% is more common than you might think; I missed 7 of 9 shots with a handgun in the tutorial battle before I was wiped out by crits, and I've had a character with 97% growths miss 3 in a row. So yeah. Count on me to miss those 90+% chances.