NEUS Projects

Full Version: [Board] Opening Dojo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A stack of small brochures can be found on Various locations in Cellsvich, Dormeho and Oniga.(Not in Chaturanga or Lispool)

Frontcover:
[Image: f631a4ff38d5d9b1e57d31b5e8bf8aa1.png]

Page One:
[Image: 7e39e594d6bf4c79434b13795d9ce34c.png]

Page Two:
[Image: 2a2811fac07458c8a960b5f8420af758.png]

Back of the Brochure:
[Image: bf9afcff836f482eaed498d7491e9c24.png]

There is also a small Disclaimer:
"I am not part of the military forces in Hyoya, with the same name!"

OOC:
Yeah, a Shivaish written Brochure. It´s mainly cause I found that lots of new people are here and I am willing to help them a little to get into the game, and hope to encourage some of them to stick around and actually learn the ropes of the game. But I don´t want to go out of Shivas way so yeah, thats how this passive aggresive masterwork up there got created.
Anyway! I also don´t mind if some of the older players want to join of course, but since most of you are quite capable of doing most of that on their own and faster I doubt it, however! If you see new players that are actually seeking for this kind of stuff, show them this here please?
Open for everyone who can deal with Shiva ICly, and me OOCly or want to give it a try. The training won´t just be grinding obviously.

Find me either ICly or Just post it here, I pretend as if you put in her mailbox then.

Just wanted to make that offer! Enjoy or ignore!