NEUS Projects

Full Version: IanplaceNET requests - WRONG DELIVERY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the requests that involve crafting an item, and then delivering, will take the oldest item that fits the type of item you needed to deliver, even when you are equipping it...

I noticed that by losing the wo-dao I equipped, fully upgraded and with rebellious spirit, instead of the iron wo-dao... :evil:

I assumed it takes the "oldest" item that fits the description, instead of the newest one, so I checked it again with another character by creating two wooden longswords, named by the order of creation: Test n.1, and Test n.2.

I equipped Test n.2, and when I delivered the "wooden longsword", Test n.1 was taken instead, as I expected.
I've had the same issue, and as a result, I lost my Rebelling, Fully Upgraded Grand Axe! But I think a temporary solution for that is to put your item in the bank before performing the quest. I hope this gets solved though!
Very, very sorry to hear that, definitely not intended. Do you think if the game just took the item you were told to craft right after you craft it, that'd be much more preferable?
Most likely, Developer. Thank you in advance!
- laplaceNET requests that require delivery of a certain item now let you pick which one you want to deliver, provided you have more than one of that item type in your inventory. This uses the new custom input interface.

As of 1.61k