NEUS Projects

Full Version: Hijack your turn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you spam a hotkey for a skill, you can at the very beginning of someones turn, or after they do something, use your own skill, outside of turn order, so long as you have the momentum to use it.
Example of a skill you can do this with reliably?
Basic attacks. But really, I think anything on the hotbar can be used to do it fairly reliably.
Cannot do it for the life of me, even offline spamming the keys against monsters. I'm using Movement and Attack for the record.
To do the glitch you need to be
A) slower than whoever you are trying to hijack
B)have the momentum to do whatever it is.

example I was able to heaven kick onto someone while they were moving.
You need to have enough momentum to do what you want to do left over from the previous turn. You need to be lower in turn order. You have to use the hotkey bar to spam the button as turn order is transitioning. This can be done with movement, skills, anything that can be placed on the hot bar.

[Image: WN7SxHz.gif]
Still not working for me. Could you test this on the beta server when it comes up and see if it still works there, or if I fixed it somehow while working on everything else?
will do boss man
Yeah, still happens on beta. Reproducing is fairly simple, and is essentially key mashing once you end your turn. I would assume the only reason it wouldn't work for Dev is the possibility that hosts don't suffer any sort of lag. But since Scias does the server, I'm not sure if that's even relevant.

[Image: Ozuy55u.gif]
I added some debug messages for this. If you could test it on the beta server with player debug turned on, and let me know what messages you see when it works, I'd appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2