NEUS Projects

Full Version: Cannot Level Talents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: b305c581561e452da6acfb17401f00a9.png]

Here, have a picture. It won't show what's going on, but hey!

I can't level talents. I have tried clicking the arrow, I have tried double clicking the arrow, I have tried pressing the + button, I have tried shift+clicking the arrow, I have tried double shift+clicking the arrow, I have tried shift+ + button. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I can't use or test any of the new talents because it won't let me and it's really starting to get on my nerves.

Edit: Tried entering the portal to fix my camera. Nothing.

Tried eating a fruit of talentlessness to reset. Nothing.

Tried going to a different character. Nothing.

Tried making a new character. Nothing.

It seems that, for whatever reason, using the new talent system is utterly impossible with me.

Secondary Edit: Had someone log in with my key to the beta, tested adding talents, worked perfectly fine on their end. So whatever it is, it's something on my end.
I'll have to try and work this out with this when you're on. Any other issues with any other interface buttons?
"Neus" Wrote:I'll have to try and work this out with this when you're on. Any other issues with any other interface buttons?

Don't think so. Worst case scenario I can have someone else log on my account to assign shit, it'll just be easier to, y'know, not have to do that.