NEUS Projects

Full Version: Extended Skip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being treated as a status effect, Skip doesn't have its duration lowered between Round 0 (back-attack) and Round 1. Additionally, skills that increase the duration of a positive status effect (like Meditation) affect Skip as well, generally leading to being forced to skip two rounds in a row (which isn't really an ideal situation most of the time).
I think this is a solid strategy, not a bug, but it is annoying in a back attack, I'll admit.
"Joseph Jostar" Wrote:Being treated as a status effect, Skip doesn't have its duration lowered between Round 0 (back-attack) and Round 1. Additionally, skills that increase the duration of a positive status effect (like Meditation) affect Skip as well, generally leading to being forced to skip two rounds in a row (which isn't really an ideal situation most of the time).

Having your next turn 'benefit' from skip if you accidentally use skip on a back attack is a pain in the ass, I agree. I hope that aspect of it is changed.

As for the extension via meditate, more often than not it will change nothing, as it is identical in practice to fighting someone who skipped the first round, then got to the next round and skipped again.
I wonder. If someone Skips, and a Rogue walks up with Steal, can they Steal the Skip? And if so, does that negate all the Momentum the Steal target Skipped away for the end?
Steal cannot remove skip, and if you do remove skip through null shell, instead it just goes to their turn and they have option of re-skipping, its rather hilarious.