NEUS Projects

Full Version: Disconnection Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to this for all day. Once I happen to connect to Sigrogana. It remains on for only 5 ~ 10 seconds before disconnecting me and repeats the cycle. As you can see here.

[Image: 4813f511b4e4458fa0dbf6b5e899267e.png]

And still on going. Fortunately it stops after five to seven disconnections. But once I finally click on the screen? Game crashes upon trying to load my character selection tab. And then I have to go again through the horror.

This isn't the first time I've had this. It doesn't happen frequently but it happened a lot to me. I'm going to list some stuff here just in case you need them.

Operating System: Windows 8.1
Internet Type: (I tried both a Wifi Adapter and an Ethernet Cable.)
Bandwidth Speed: 2 Megabit/s
Bumping this with more information. Apparently it's not a connection issue (I knew that.) It's more of a game-sided issue as seen I'm on an account with no delay and no disconnections. But I can't maintain a connection when trying to log in with another key. I'm going to assume it's by chance because the account I was on had the issue before but now it's gone.

Some unimportant information would be that I heard from people that the problem is related to Win8 and above.