NEUS Projects

Full Version: Capture and Restrain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we have those two to be skills that can or not be picked from the skill tree to the skill pool by choice? Like Lunar Lunatism/Silvermists for example. Which you can choose to have them in your pool or not.
I agree with the idea, also to prevent confusion you already spent Sub-Points on them, so please make their cost for entering the skill pool 0
I could live with them either costing one Skill slot or none (preferably none). But yes, this would be nice; having it at the very top is a bit annoying for the types that love to 'sort' their Skill Pool certain ways (AKA me, Snake, etc).
I don't really think this is necessary.
Then I think it's fine, as long as they're on the bottom of Kick.
Well I have since a while now, no space on my skill window, so skills on the bottom of it I have to search slowy.

I would also prefer that you either put them on the bottom Or we get another sub menu with Skills from Items/Talents but that would also not help this issue to much considering that there isn´t that many skills oyu get from that, mayby an idea for the future when more such Skills exist.

So not sure, it´s just a small nuisance. But I live without it aswell.

+1 for bottom placing tho, they are not really being used that often and are pretty situational.
Another sub menu is possible, so is changing paging of skills. Any ideas on the first one, category wise?
Call the current menu "Pool Skills" and the second menu "Granted Skills." The second would be home to Skills gained through the Talent and Trait systems, or attached to equipped items or set bonuses.

...Another row of hotbar things in battle might not go amiss either -- to be activated with shift+#?
More like
>Skills *click*
Guard
Life Drain
Hanging
Banquet
Ambidexterity
Kick
Ex.Skills/Passives *click*
Capture
Restrain
Stalemate
Sudden Death
Stillness, Darkness
Auxiliary Skills perhaps? This would include things like Guard, Kick, Capture, Restrain, Emergency Service, etc.

Alternatively, if you're not against menus in menus, we could split up Skills into their categories.

E.g. Opening up the Skills Menu gets you a sub-menu that would be split up between:

Offensive Skills
Defensive Skills
Support Skills
Utility Skills
Passive Skills
Other Skills (for things like Capture, Emergency Service, etc. that don't fit this mold.)
Pages: 1 2