NEUS Projects

Full Version: Stunlock the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Skullcaver crits that proc stun still do not provide status immunity to stun. You can thwack someone for infinite turns straight if you're lucky enough.
This needs to be fixed already, it's had multiple threads mentioning it; it being "RNG" (as mentioned in past threads, I believe) does not justify the fact it has no status immunity proc.
I think it should be given a turn of immunity after someone had been stunned, like even merge it with the On Guard trait. Essentially make that trait grant immunity to Knockdown if you had been knocked down last turn or Stun if you had been stunned.

I thought this would go in the Balance thread, though?
Stuns are supposed to receive stun immunity, its a bug.
How/when does this occur? It should be giving you stun immunity for any stun you have at the start of a new round, during the '(Person) is stunned!' message.
I am fairly certain the Skullcaver doesn't give the "PERSON IS STUNNED!" message. Infact I'm pretty sure when it applies it, you just have to randomly guess if you got stunned or not (or check for the icon)
It never has the "X is Stunned!" message actually, the stun just appears in your statuses and that's it.
It should give the message when your turn comes up and say that you're stunned. It doesn't show it immediately.
This message does not show up in live when stunned by a Skullcaver. I just bopped an NPC with it and it ONLY shows the animation/status until their turn rolls around. Then there is no immunity.
This should be corrected.