NEUS Projects

Full Version: And that all he dodged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found that when the last enemy is a seeker flame when beat the battle just keep going with no enemy so can't end. I tried re logging to resolve this but it just put you back in to the battle. This is super annoying and has happened twice today. I do not know if it due to attack it as last enemy or because I countered.

Can see the battle play out in the scene shot to the side sadly do not have one of earlier today.

http://i.imgur.com/rRrXMAE.png

Scene shot of the event.
Does your turn prompt come up when this happens? Or does it just end with the seeker flame disappearing and nothing else popping up?
That glitch is actually unrelated to seeker flames, from what I've been seeing. I believe it's even happened before; rounds just suddenly not happening for anyone anymore. The cause is most likely related to players themselves as it happens often in pvp.

It can be alleviated (albeit momentarily) via someone joining the battle. Or being banned for .01 minutes.
Well, it happening in PvP or not doesn't have much difference; you can summon Seeker Flames in PvP too. It'd be helpful to know if this happens with certain NPC allies, like Seeker Flames or Butterflies. Or what the cause is exactly (as in, reproducable).
No turn prompt comes up. Just the silent stillness of nothingness. Just a empty hollow void, all alone force to think of the monster you've kill in till the whole world resets.
Mm, well, let me know if you can give me steps to reproduce this. I just killed a Seeker Flame as the last action of my turn in the offline server and it didn't freeze up my battle.
I just kinda had this happen, but weirder.

Last enemy was a Seeker Flame, it attacked my VA/Kensei, missed, Riposte kicked in, killed the Seeker Flame because my weapon did Wind damage, and then my character went into the void like before Advancing Flow was fixed. My character did have Advancing Flow active. I was stuck in there with another character until I lost connection, at which point I logged back in outside of the dungeon, then Ryu helped me go back and find the other character and free them.

[Image: mEB52sw.png]

"Burning In Hell For 20 Minutes Or So"
I notice that in the screenshot in the OP, it also was caused by Riposting a Seeker Flame. I just tested this offline and it seems to be corrected with that other fix, so let me know if after the update, the issue occurs again.