NEUS Projects

Full Version: Domitable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um...Indomitable doesn't actually seem to apply the standard reduction (The triple reduction from Black wind still applies though),I say this because my BW didn't change when I un-equiped BK...SO....SOMETHING isn't working right.
I don't think the BW thing is updating in real time, so see if it changes when you equip it, go fight a jammer, unequip it, then fight a jammer again. It usually changes to the real number after a battle, if you've recently changed something that affects it.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1840#p1840 Wrote:Mivereous ยป Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:48 am[/url]"]I don't think the BW thing is updating in real time, so see if it changes when you equip it, go fight a jammer, unequip it, then fight a jammer again. It usually changes to the real number after a battle, if you've recently changed something that affects it.

I encountered this today when I put the +1 strength stamp on a new character. It didn't update until after a fight.