NEUS Projects

Full Version: Bandits 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So since Bandits are people too, how about having them come equipped with gear like accessories, gloves, shoes, and unarmored/light armor type things? Probably not weapons, because that would break their current skills probably. You probably wouldn't be able to retrieve these items from them after a battle (since you, reader, are a vile overlord badass of JUSTICE, and seek to REK ITS FACE AND OTHER BODY PARTS), but maybe there could be a 1% chance to retrieve some item from them.

Just a thought.
I agree, and also would to like to add on that they need racial abilities.
I doubt that would happen, because Arena Combatants don't get them either. And that's because they don't really get assigned a 'race', just a list of icon parts, so they don't know what they'll spawn as until they do spawn.
Maybe they could get %chance to get psuedo racials kinda like the vaporal rabbits, only based on their bandit class and a %chance like archer backstabber might be able to get banquet or something like that. It would add a new layer of depth to the fact that they are indeed meant to represent humans. Maybe a lvl%chance of them getting the possible abilities.
As far as I know, they should get racial skills. But it's not like racial skills get shown in the examination box unless you have to equip them.

They could maybe get some items equipped though.