NEUS Projects

Full Version: [Dungeon Items] Bombing Doors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it stands, Bomb Items presently suck in battle.

Why not give them another purpose: Bombing dungeon doors!

I recently was in a dungeon on a Level 40 with 17 Strength and low on lockpicks. She triggered a Teleport Trap while trying to disarm it. It plunked her in a hallway with locked doors at either side. She broke her lockpicks and was unable to bash the doors down - and trust me, I was mashing that bash for like 5 minutes. I didn't care about the damage I was taking; she's a healer. Anyways, ultimately, I had two choices: log off, or Alga Plume. And I was low on Plumes.

I propose the ability to outright destroy a door, so it cannot be closed again, with a bomb item. Place one in your Utility Belt, Click it, and it bombs the door in front of you. Maybe affecting a 3x3 area to handle doors behind doors, which is common.
If it makes my bomb sales go back up, sure can do!
Maybe it could cause cave-ins, too. And destroy chests. It would definitely alert all nearby monsters to your location, as well.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1947#p1947 Wrote:Grandpa ยป Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:28 pm[/url]"]Maybe it could cause cave-ins, too. And destroy chests. It would definitely alert all nearby monsters to your location, as well.

Beautiful. I love it!