NEUS Projects

Full Version: Legendary Heroes, newer aspects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could it be possible to get new legend aspects for Guile and Sanctity? It's impossible to reach 60 scaled SAN or GUI on some races due to the lack of these aspects, and it just makes sense to have them alongside every other stat.

At the most on most races you'll get 59 scaled SAN, which is 1 shy of 60, an aspect would fix that.
Confirming: The description of Naga Racials made me think 60 was possible. Capped at 59.

I approve.
yeah the only way to get above the 59 scaled threshold on some races is through elaborate buff all stats, like death knighting.
I can most definitely dig this.
I agree with that.
Just to play Devil's Advocate, why did you leave out Aptitude?
Aptitude's effectiveness relies heavily on racial base, so having an aspect for it could either do nothing at all or give you an extra stat, depending on your race, and it wouldn't be easy to tell.
Basically what Soapy said, it's not a combative stat that you actively use.
Do aspect stat bonuses count as racial or scaled?
They count towards your soft cap towards diminishing returns, this was in the patch notes.

Quote:- The diminishing stat cap is now equal to 40+user's racial base+(1 per every level beyond 60)+(Legend Extension effects that boost the stat).
Pages: 1 2