NEUS Projects

Full Version: Solid, solid objects![Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something that kinda botherd me a few times now is that in battle, solid objects are ignored more often than not. What I mean is, whenever you make your own battle map or the random objects that appear here and there or even the Rocks/Ice points you create. They donĀ“t stop many of the projectiles and take away some interesting possibilitys and out of the box strategies.

Like when you know a Sniper fairy wants to shoot you from the side next turn, positioning next to a solid object to use it as cover, would be pretty cool, no?

Or ice point your front when someone Shinkens/Asura strikes you from 100 kilometer away (yeah I am joking here)

But to make it fair, it would probably be good to give those things some durability? So they may block a bit but can also be broken? Not sure how that would work on Custom maps, but for normal things that actually happen to be there more often like rocks and Ice points?

Do you guys think, things like those can spice up the game a little more with creative strategies? If so, how to implant this without it being abused (Like an ice point being used as a "Feeder" for crits, or using them as help to move.)