NEUS Projects

Full Version: Verglas no chance of frostbite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Verglas to the best of my knowledge has no way to apply frostbite on their own.

My suggestion

Winters bite applies rank10% frostbite
Winter's Bite already does enough, this isn't necessary. Don't forget the +ice damage component of it, either. (it's currently rather small at Rank + 1, but, the base effect is powerful enough that I dont think this needs to go higher).

To clarify, you already want to use Winter's Bite to negate nearly every form of defense someone has against Ice damage, there doesn't need to be any more incentive to slap this on people for ice damage than there already is.
Well could some other component of verglas be able to apply it then? icicle spear?
I really don't think giving frostbite to Verglas is a good option, considering how easy it is for them to make ice tiles alone, it's best left to the other classes to leave dual-class synergy in my opinion.
I could definitely see Icicle Spear applying it, using status infliction, since it consumes IPG and is almost always worse than Expanding Ice.