NEUS Projects

Full Version: The void never leaves my property.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend moved out of their house so I could take the location, the first thing I did was move the exit, when I left and came back,

"An entrance to that house could not be located in the house file... Making a new one."

And my house was left as a black void, this issue was fixed later, but I then left the building and logged out for a while when I came back, the house was a black void once again.

[attachment=98]

On another note, for a while I had this strange icon in the corner of my screen, I've never seen it before, it was here during the time the incident started, but only that time until I logged out.

[attachment=97]
ADDITION: According to a friend, there was a hotfix earlier today (12/3/2016) and it reverted my house BACK to its void state, there was a fun-o-gram in the house (given to me by said friend) and it was lost, I am not requesting my house to be reverted again, because the same solution fixed the void problem, and the house was barely constructed anyways, so I'm more or less requesting the fun-o-gram to return.

Key: Haunted Pajamas, slot 1
Yeah, there was an issue with houses that prevented it from saving. This should not be the case anymore and if it happens again I should be notified ASAP.

I will give you the Asagorians for the lost fun-o-gram.
Thank you very much.